Take the First Step Toward a New Career

We have a whole team dedicated to helping you get admitted. We are here to answer questions about the program and work with you regarding the transferability of your credits, or help with the application process.

Request Information Apply

People on bench

Use the credits you've already earned toward an undergraduate bachelor's degree in Human Service.

CAST programs are designed for students transferring approximately 60 units from a regionally accredited institution. Entrance requirements include a 2.5 GPA (minimum), resume, and goal statement. For additional program requirements, prerequisites, and information contact a CAST advisor.

Minimum 2.5 GPA


Goal Statement


Prerequisite course
preparation for the major

Writing/English Composition I and II
Second Semester Proficiency in a Second Language (i.e. 102 level)
Minimum 2.5 Transfer GPA and approximately 60 units


Associate of Applied Science in Behavioral Health, Family Education, Social Work, Health Services, Community Health, or related field
Introductory Psychology course

Student at whiteboard

Wherever you are, we are here for you.

We support our military, transfer students, and can help with financial assistance. We value our students across the state and around the world.

We are a military-friendly institution that helps mobile military personnel and their family complete degrees without suffering a loss of credit. Military students can transfer up to 30 units from military transcripts such as the Joint Services Transcript and the Defense Language Institute. You can also transfer up to 60 units from CLEP, AP, IB, and DANTES/DSST test scores. We are members of the Servicemembers Opportunity Consortium Degree Network System as well as the Air University – Associates to Baccalaureate Cooperative to ensure you a smooth pathway to your Bachelor’s degree and use of your previously earned credits. Contact us to learn more about how your military credits can transfer into the Human Services program.

Our advisors support you before you even apply to The University of Arizona! Send us a copy of your unofficial transcripts for review towards the Human Services program and we’ll let you know exactly what you need to finish your Bachelor’s degree. Contact us today and we’ll provide you with a pre-evaluation to get you started!

The University of Arizona offers Financial Aid Coordinators and VA Certifying Officials to answer your financial questions before and during your time in the program. Contact us to learn more about the financial assistance available to you through The University of Arizona, including scholarships, grants, loans, and military programs.



Contact Us

Undergraduate: BAS Human Services

Please contact admissions: Call (520) 626-2422 ext. 2120 or email AZCASTadvisers@arizona.edu 

Request Information / Apply

Graduate Certificate in Military Families

Please contact the program coordinator: Call (520) 458-8278, ext. 2123 or email calehman@email.arizona.edu

Request Information / Apply